Thursday, November 4, 2010

Continuing on..

Continuing on from my last post about blocking, I thought I'd share my progress with everyone.

This is the snowflake in question. It hasn't even been wet blocked before this picture was taken, so it looks a little strange.


And blocking..


I cut some Elmer's washable school glue with a good helping of water (in a ratio that is somewhere along the lines of 20/80, with more water than glue), and it is now drying. Haven't steamed this, and I don't think I will. Also, yes, that is some unfinished thread. I'm going to be using it to cover a ring to hang it on the tree.
Also, it has been cold, wet, and drizzly here the past few days. While we had about an hour of nice sunshine, I snapped some pictures. This is completely un-edited, so you can't see all the detail.

Isn't it pretty? My sister planted these flowers five years ago, and they randomly bloom. So pretty!

Also, a sneak peak..

It's really hard to get pictures in focus when the object you want to capture is tiny!

Happy Tatting, y'all! ^^

No comments: