My challenge started on December 19th, which I posted these four ornaments. I never got around to posting finished pictures of them.
Next came these..
Afterward, I went on a snowflake spree..
And then doilies..
How many times can one have #23 for the challenge? Aparently, three times.
And finally, the finished products..
The first picture was while I was working on the Hearts in a Snowflake, and is the only phone pic that I'm re-showing on this post. I can't find the Merry Christmas Snowflake, otherwise I'd have a better picture to share.
I suppose this is a bit of an anti-climax, but I'm glad I was able to complete this challenge! I will be joining again after the first of the year, only this next time I want to make all of my own patterns!
Thanks to everyone who has commented and supported me in this challenge!
And here's the breakdown of the patterns that I promised.
- Victorian Ornament. (Cant find the link to the pattern. If anyone knows who the designer is, please tell me so I can add it here!)
- Snowflake Book Clip, via the Online Tatting Class & Georgia Seitz
- Dream by Yarn Player
- Ruffled Heart, by Vicki Clarke
- Merry Christmas Snowflake, by Sharon Briggs
- Various Snowflakes, from the book Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman:
Ribbon Floss snowflake, Tiny Snowflake, Trefoil, and Flower Flake
- The DMC Tatting Book, Medallion #17, from the Online Tatting Class (open domain)
- Eight Inch Doily, from Easy Tatting, by Rozella F. Linden
- Edging, from A New Twist on Tatting, Catherine Austin
- Indian Summer Earrings, by Nina Libin (kit number BNL-102 is the necklace version that I'm getting the courage up to work on..)
- Hearts in a Snowflake, by Jon Yuseff
- "Icicle" and "Shades of Gray" HDT size 20, Lady Shuttle Maker
- Purple Omega size 20, Nylon
- Lizbeth size 20, Black, Victorian Red, Leaf Green Light, Spring Garden, Falling Leaves, Denim Whisper, Antique Violet and White
- Personal HDT's, Aunt Lydia size 20
- Royal Size 10, "Bridal Blue"
- DMC Cebela, size 1o White
Happy Hols to everyone!