Sunday, August 7, 2011

Knit like the wind!!

OK, so that's not really how it's going, however I find myself in the midst of a deadline and it's how I feel I should be knitting.

Mom's birthday is this Friday. FRIDAY!! I had let my time slip away, and as such have found myself woefully behind on what I need to be working on and what I actually work on. So, I found this pattern while on Ravelry and decided it would be a nice gift for Mom.


Paton's Kroy Sockwight Yarn; Brown Rose Marl

As of right now, I'm on row 43/210; not too bad if I say so myself, though it is a half-circle and I have a LONG way to go..

I'm on clue #2 (it was a MKAL), so I think I've done pretty good for just two and a half hours work, right?

No new tatting to share right now, though I do have some new motifs that are ready to be blocked and photographed.

Happy Tatting, all! ^^

No comments: