Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Neopolitan Woes

Hi all! Happy New Year! Hope everyone is having a wonderful post-Christmas time! ^^

I've been suffering from some computer woes lately, and in fact had to wipe my drive and re-instal my OS, but now my laptop is back up and running for a new year. Looks like spring cleaning came early for me lol.

I've been working on a new tatting project, one that I didn't put too much thought into the colors until after the second round. I've misplaced the nearly finished piece (all that was left was to hide two ends and block! ;-;), but I do have an in-progress shot to show:





Sorry for the exceptionally blurry picture.. It seems as if my phone's camera lens needs to be cleaned! I was working on this at work, so you can't really see all the colors right..

All done in size 20 Lizbeth thread, Dusty  Rose Lt, Ecru, and a light brown that I've misplaced the color name.. Pattern by Nancy Tracy from Be-Stitched.com. Pattern here.

She's posted this in parts over a few months, and I'm debating whether to keep to these colors or use darker threads the further out I get. Hmm.. Thoughts anyone?

No comments: