Monday, July 2, 2012

One Step at a Time..

Sorry all -- this will be a no-picture post. I had plans to post what I did while at Bonnaroo, but that will have to wait until I have a little bit more free time.

First of all, I am still crafting. In small doses here and there, and when I go on break at work. I've been working on a tatted snowflake for the past week and a half, but haven't gotten more than halfway done with it.

Also have had some major upsets in life. No deaths, although yesterday we nearly lost Willow because of an accident.She's going to be alright, though, but it's going to take a while I think before she's fully back.

Fleas and have been really bad this year.. Worse than last year (and that was pretty bad as well). We gave her some flea drops on Saturday, and by early Sunday morning she was completely catatonic and limp. When we first noticed it, I immediately gave her a bath and later on we took her to the vet.

After all was said and done, we found out that she had licked where the drops were and had an overdose of a certain kind of poison. Luckily her case is really mild, but it could have been much worse.

She's able to walk now, which is a thousand times better than what she was yesterday. Her personality is also coming back, and tonight I got her to eat quite a bit more than I was expecting. I'm trying not to push her and force her, but we're getting there.

Hopefully soon I'll have something to share. 'Till then, I won't be posting much.

Happy crafting, all!

No comments: