Friday, April 15, 2011

Goodbye, Nana..

Nana passed earlier this week with her daughter by her side. I'm still not fully over the shock of it all, but I know she is in a better place.

This came completely out of left field. She was doing great after surgery.. What happened? Why did it have to happen?

Nana and I had plans to go pick blueberries, and I was going to take her to pick strawberries. She wanted to make some jams and jellies, as did I. They'll both be in season soon, so I'm already planning on going to get some to make.

Goodbye, Nana. Have fun on your next adventure! (sniff sniff)

2 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of both of you and sending hugs and prayers your way!!

Crazy Mom! said...

SO sorry for your loss. It's so very hard to lose a loved one at any time...