Friday, April 29, 2011

New Threads

Hi all, I know it's been awhile, but you'll see why in my next post! Gotta finish up one component and block it all, then I can share! ^^

Recently I won my first Ebay auction on some treads. I couldn't resist -- all the colors were beautiful and were all threads that I haven't tatted with before!

All together, I got nearly 80 balls of size 70 thread, with a few size fives and threes mixed in. There were also some multiple balls of the same colors, so I'm offering them up on the thread exchange as soon as I can get them measured.

I couldn't resist sharing, as they're all so pretty!




Once I get them organized by color and the cards made, I'll repost with better pictures (I couldn't wait to share!)

Also included was two small crochet edging samples:


I really, really like these. Anyone know where I might can find the pattern? They're both the same.. All I know about these are that they were bought from an estate sale.

.. And to show that I have been tatting...


Sneak peak of what's to come! So many ends to hide...

1 comment:

Tattingrid said...

Now THAT is a lot of thread! Now we expect you to show us a LOT of your work!! Like the black edging with beads.