Saturday, July 17, 2010

Progress..

So, my grandmother's birthday has come and gone, and I'm still working on her present. -_-6 I decided to save the clover doily for another time, and instead decided to use a pattern from "A New Twist on Tatting." I'm about to start the third round, but I thought I'd share what I have as a quick little blog.

Also, seeing as how I don't have a quilters block (if that's what they're called) and was in need of a 12-point diagram for blocking, I made my own and am sharing with all. Nothing fancy, just a few rings and lines that I hope others can use.




(click for larger photo, then right-click to save then print)

Doing a bit of wet-blocking before the next round to help it lay flat. It's still drying, so I'll share what it looks like when it is ready.

No comments: