Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A First..


I have been watching the progress of this pattern for a bit, and was ecstatic to see it released. So I rushed home only to fall asleep! ^_^6 So, when I woke up this morning, I loaded two new Areo shuttles and started.

What makes this a first?


XD My first ever split chain where I didn't throw it across the room while screaming at it!

Thank-you, Fox, for such a cute (and fun!) pattern!

Pattern: Abigail by Fox at Tat-ology
Thread: Lizbeth Boysenberry Dk, size 20

3 comments:

Fox said...

**Thank YOU! So much fun to see such a pretty rendition of 'Abigail' this morning on your blog!
Fox : )

God's Kid said...

Looks fantastic and in such a pretty color! :)

Katherinne McKay said...

Fox - Np! I've been sorta stalking this pattern since you first showed it on your blog. Couldn't wait to give it a go!

God's Kid - Thanks! ^^