Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In which Gandalf meets Balthazar

I have a new project that I'm working on, but I thought I'd share from completed projects.

I was trolling through Ravelry the other night for some wash cloth patterns (a first for me), when I found this adorable knitted owl cloth. I started the full-size, but then decided to rip it out and make the baby size.

It's so cute and adorable! This picture doesn't do it justice, but I think I may have to outline it in some floss. My sister got the pattern right away, but since I have made her a set of fingerless mitts in the same pattern.

Also, my roommate has decided she needed a bookmark like I have made myself, but a little longer and in specific colors.

Quick poll: which comic book hero do these colors remind you of?


Jon's pattern, again. This time, I managed to get it right without any stitch mistakes! All that's left is a tassel (when I showed her the picture, she asked where it was). Any suggestions on what color to use?

And then, the reason for the post's title:


Free-tatting.com again. I started this while watching Lord of the Rings and finished while watching Sorcerer's Apprentice. After the first round, I had "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard" stuck in my head.

Happy tatting, all! ^^

No comments: