Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Newyear!!

Though our New Year has officially decided to be gray, I wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year!

This also ends my attempt at a hiatus. ^_^ I couldn't stay away from the keyboard, and even though I did blog, I nearly got everything done!

I do have a new tatting pattern (or two) that I am currently trying to work out to show. Here's what they look like so far:



Wow. Didn't know my flash could turn purple into blue! Both are using daisy techniques, with dimpled rings for the hair piece. I'm really liking the hair piece; I just need to finish it, but couldn't wait to show!

Which reminds me.. Has anyone ever done a dimpled split ring before? It was interesting figuring out how to do them without going online and looking them up.

2011 is going to be a year of changes! Look for a surprise in the next week or so! ^^

No comments: